We are currently seeking fun, friendly team members for part-time work as escape room operators.
- Greeting and checking in guests
- Managing guests during their 60-minute escape. This involves monitoring their progress and providing clues via a messaging system, or in person.
- Debriefing guests post-escape.
- Resetting rooms between groups. This involves rearranging furniture, locking locks, resetting computers, etc.
- Answering phones and making reservations.
- Opening and closing duties
- Friendliness and personability. Team members must be comfortable speaking in front of groups and interacting with guests. Team members must also enjoy helping people as they flounder inside the rooms.
- Detail-oriented. Rooms must be reset correctly every time- even the slightest detail can alter the experience!
- Cool under pressure. Rooms must be reset, customers must be greeted and phones must be answered- sometimes all at the same time. Team members must be able to move and think quickly.
- Problem solving skills. Things break and people are weird. Team members must be able to adapt to situations and come up with creative solutions.
- Old. Or at least 18 years of age.
- Flexible schedule. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
Bonus credit for anyone with an aptitude or budding interest in blog writing, social media content production
Starting pay $12-14 per hour.
Copyright © 2013-2021 JobsGuide - All Rights Reserved.